January 1, 2010

Happy fucking new year!

Well happy fucking new year! It seems like ages since I last wrote to you. My sincerest apologies for the delay, but I accidentally cut myself right before the holidays. Slipped on a banana peel during cafeteria duty and landed wrists down on a couple of paring knives. Unholy stigmata. It was the strangest goddamn thing. I couldn't do it again if I tried. I wanted to write to you, really I did, but there are no computers in the infirmary, and I couldn’t hold my wrists up long enough anyway. But here I am, back in action and horny as ever. I hope you've missed me...


My mouth is watering. I'm salivating like a good buddy of Pavlov's, and all I can think of is you. I'm wet, alone in my room, and I remember how your lips felt on my neck, how your nipples felt between my teeth, how your tits felt in the palm of my hand, so like and yet unlike my own. I cup my breasts with both hands and feel my nipples harden and I remember the first time I kissed you, how soft your lips were against mine. I remember the taste of your cunt, musky and vaguely salty, so like and yet unlike my own. I slip my fingers between my legs as I remember lapping at your clit like a hungry kitten, the way you shuddered and moaned beneath my lips as you came. And I shudder and moan and all I want is to be out of this godforsaken asylum so that I can sink my teeth into the pale smooth flesh of your neck and let your copper blood run down my throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment